- Package Highlights
- Schedule & Iterenary
- Price & Dates
- Check-in & Check-out
- Includes & Excludes
- How To Get There
- Benefits of The Packages
- Terms & Conditions
Every endeavor requires preparation. Whether you are someone who frequently treks or a beginner in trekking, preparing yourself for the adventure ahead can be useful. The package offers 3 days of yoga asanas practice to strengthen your body & mind, healthy meals to nourish well, Ayurvedic treatments, massage, sauna, and a yogic cleansing process. If you are straight away coming out of your comfort zone for a trek, this could be a good transition period in between. In the beautiful natural environment of the retreat, you may feel like a pre-trek mini-vacation.
Know more about Pancha Shree Yoga Retreat
- Yoga Practice
- Guided Meditation
- Ayurvedic Sauna
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Vegetarian nutritious meals
- Pedicure & Manicure
|Jala Neti / Shatkarma||7:00 AM|
|Morning Yogasana||8:10 AM|
|Evening Yogasana||5:15 PM|
|Ayurvedic Sauna/Massage||Flexible time|
|Manicure / Pedicure||Flexible time|
|Hiking/Temple Visits||Flexible Time|
|Herbal Tea||Unlimited / Flexible time|
We have three options for accommodation with some price variants – Standard rooms, Panoramic deluxe rooms and Panoramic sweet rooms. All these rooms have different features and added advantages. Apart from them, the necessary amenities are provided during your stay including wash & bath towels, comfortable beds with blankets & quilts, and hot water in attached bathrooms (western style). If you want an extra mattress for an additional family member, and want to accommodate the member in the same room, let us know beforehand. We will try to make arrangements for it.
To know more about accommodation, click here
The package price is $XYZ which includes accommodation and the package activities. The price varies based on the type of accommodation & single or double occupancy. . It can be transferred online, or through western union or can be paid directly at the retreat.
|Price Table||Standard Room||Panoramic Deluxe Room||Panoramic Sweet Room|
Check-in starts from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. In case you want to arrive before check-in day, confirm with the management and we will see what we can do about it. Usually, extra night stays are chargeable. Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Sattvik meals three times a day.
- Accommodation for 28 days.
- Two Ayurvedic massages.
- Satkarma kit.
- Scholarly materials & stationery.
- Accessing the Library.
Please Note: All the services are subject to 13% VAT and 10% service charge.
- Airfare and commutation from the airport to the retreat and vice-a-versa.
- Expenses incurred in outings or trips.
- Laundry expenses.
We offer healthy and delicious Yogic food as it is one of the important aspects of the Yogic lifestyle. Three meals are served every day with different kinds of tea in between. There are varieties of food given to you keeping in mind the fulfillment of nourishing requirements of the body and taste busters for the mind. People who have been here and left miss the meals that we provide. Meals are delicious and unlimited!
If you are coming from the Kathmandu airport, you can simply hire a taxi to the retreat. If you want to come by bus, then either take a bus then there are two ways. First, you can take a bus to Bhaktapur, Kamal Vinayak bus stop, then from there take another bus to Telekot. Telekot is very near, in fact, walking distance to the retreat. The second bus route is from Kathmandu to Sankhu. A few buses come to Sankhu from Kathmandu till 5:00 pm. From Sankhu, you can either take a taxi or walk to the retreat. It’s the nearest valley to Pancha Shree Yoga Retreat.
Explore Nearby Places (link)
- You will get a quick preparation for the upcoming hike.
- You may witness cleaner lungs and better respiration.
- Your mind may become calmer and more aware.
- Dust, allergens, and mucus inside the body will get washed out.
- The nervous system will be more balanced.
- Better physical fitness.
- Better body-mind coordination.
- Release of happy hormones that will give an uplifted mood.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Better Skin and relaxation.
- Improved functions of internal organs.
Find out about specific BENEFITS of the package services/activities HERE (link).
- Only vegetarian food is allowed on the premises.
- Safety measures and precautions are provided here, however, in case of any unwanted injuries or health conditions, we are not liable & you are solely responsible for it.
- Please follow all the rules and discipline of the retreat.
- In case we find you being a huge nuisance to others or any other life in the retreat, or in case of any breach that is a mandate to follow, you may be asked to leave.
For any queries or questions, please contact Dr. Chintamani Gautam:
Phone /whatsapp/viber: +977 98510 92635